Friday, May 21, 2010

What are the cool shades of green?

I'm a guy who is trying to choose colors for clothes. Cool colors look best on me. These have been suggested: beige, burgundy, royal blue, navy, black, pink (stripes). And I found this description: "COOL TONES are rich, true colors that have blue undertones. Cool toned people can wear the vivid blue red beautifully; add the rich raspberries, deep emerald greens, royal blue, plums or pure black. The softer pastels from the blue range and rose-based pinks also nicely enhance the cool skin tones. From the green palette choose the emerald and icy greens, as well as the aqua blue green from the very light pastel shades to the deeper tones." Okay, so my question is, what are the names of the cooler greens? I'm a bit color blind with green, so it would help if I know the names. I'm partial to darker colors. Forest? Myrtle? Hunter? Fern? Are the "icy" greens all light shade? Wikipedia lists 3 dozen shades of green, but don't arrange them by warm/cold. Is there a web site for this?

What are the cool shades of green?
first stay away from beige, its warm, try pure white instead. i'll be back soon.


http://z.about.com/d/desktoppub/1/8/c/F/...





http://www.aromaleigh.com/whatcolarewa.h...


What colors are warm? cool?


these are the best i could find


No comments:

Post a Comment