Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bf NEEDS to cut the hair and ditch the fake blue lenses?

My boyfriend has natural, blond hair %26amp; natural hazel eyes that he covers up EVERY DAY for royal blue lenses (he says its f so he can find them more easily). His eyes have creeped me out somewhat but I really like him %26amp; don't want to lose sight of how great he is. His natural eyes are nice and I've told him this but he just comes back with "but I can find these because they're colored"





Now, his blond hair is getting so long! Once it got super out of control so we went tot get his hair cut, he said he would get inches off and he told the barber he just wanted a trim.! I've told him nicely that he would look great with shorter hair (without forcing him at all) and that I can't see his face with all that hair in front of it. He keeps flipping his mane around which drives me NUTS.





Between the freakish fake blue eyes and the beyond-shaggy 'do, I'm having trouble seeing him because these are so distracting to me! How can I convince him to cut his hair or ditch the contacts or ANYTHING

Bf NEEDS to cut the hair and ditch the fake blue lenses?
First of all, if his contacts are falling out of his eyes constantly, he needs to have a chat with his optomotrist. I have astigmatism (my eyes are oval as opposed to circular) and I wear regular contacts because I can't afford toric lenses... and though they shift constantly, very rarely do they actually fall out. If he's saying he has trouble finding them while their in their little case, he's batty.





There is a solution! I don't know about other brands, but I have Fresh Look lenses that are TINTED... they dont' change the natural color of my eye, but it DOES make them easy to find because of the tint.





As for the hair, there's not much you can do to get a guy with long hair to get rid of it. Your best bet would be to start encouraging him to take better care of it and to tie it back more often. At least then it'll be out of his face but he wont have to cut it.





Try not to be too push or he'll just push back harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment