Friday, May 21, 2010

I purchased a 9" home beautiful china bowl?

The bowl is 9" in diameter and has colors of royal blue and orange and yellow floral pattern on it . The leaves of the flower are royal blue wiht gold running thur for the veins of the leaves. The exact writing on the bottom "home beautiful...me217 Canton Fair China..fine china on the bottom line.


I paid 3.00 for this bowl at a thrift store ...Does anyone know anything about this name of china and if i could ad pieces to it ? It is of an oriental design. NO chips it is in mint condition.There is a gold ring around the edge of the bowl .


Thank you for your help .

I purchased a 9" home beautiful china bowl?
Try looking on eBay. I have found a lot of my old plates there.
Reply:You can get more information about it on www.cantonfair.org.cn

flower arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment