Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hot Pink, Teal, or Royal Blue highlights?

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image...


That's me currently. I'm getting my hair dyed to a pretty dark brown shade and will probably do that at home or something.


http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image...


That's kind of what I want but the picture isn't the best.





1. How much would trimming my bangs and getting streaks in blonde and another color cost at Regis?


2. Which color would look the best with the blonde streaks and my newly dark hair?


3. Or should I get tips on my hair? Pictures?!





I haven't really gotten a lot of answers on this one-don't look and leave, at least leave me some sort of idea.


I have thin hair, will this be a problem for me?





Links will get you best answer...and so will trying to answer all the above questions.

Hot Pink, Teal, or Royal Blue highlights?
I don't have an answer to your other questions, but I think that royal blue highlights would look best. They'd make your eyes pop.
Reply:Your current color is HOT!





I used to have that color for years, but recently went back to my natural dirty-blond color. You make me wanna go auburn again.

soap opera

No comments:

Post a Comment