Monday, November 16, 2009

Are the Prince O3 Blue and O3 Royal the same racquet?

If not then what are the differences?

Are the Prince O3 Blue and O3 Royal the same racquet?
i think the stiffness of the frame is different. or maybe the flex point. not sure about that though but that is the most likely difference in those racquets.
Reply:I believe the blue is a actual frame not a big chain store production. The blue has the speed port design with the actual speed ports. While the O3 royal does not it just has the design with the holes throughout the head of the racquet.





I just ordered the Prince 03 Royal from sports authority online with the $25 off coupon excellent deal. I have been contemplating getting the racquet for months now and I have now decided to go after it. I have swung around in the store with it and its great nice and light weight with lots of power believe me this is NO pro racquet its a beginner to intermediate level frame. Its excellent for the price and is basically a O3 blue knock off with cheaper materials. I recommend this raquet if you have a budget of $150 or less unless your gonna get a 03 blue off ebay.

Human Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment