Friday, November 18, 2011

I dreamed of flowers like 2 bouquets, they were like white , royal blue and dark pink sunflowers. Also, the?

Paper that the flowers were wraped in was royal blue. What does this dream mean. In my dream my dream , I was looking at them with my neighbor and someone walking by had the same flowers in their hand??

I dreamed of flowers like 2 bouquets, they were like white , royal blue and dark pink sunflowers. Also, the?
It means your life will be very prosperous. You will get your masters degree in Law. Then move to Malibu california where you will marry a nice man with "brown " hair you will have 4 children...alex...sarah..Kimmy..and Jack. Jack will be a rebel..Kimmy a ballerina. You will volenteer at the local animal shelter and everything will be so swell. omg..lol..you think ppl can just like "i know exactly what that mean!"....maybe it means nothing...sorry im not physic. Have a nice evening:)


No comments:

Post a Comment