Friday, November 18, 2011

Hey, would a royal blue Baby G watch suit me, a woman?

This is the watch I bought for myself for the gym, but I am not sure if it would suit me. I am fair skinned and dark haired. Thanks, just need some opinions.





Casio Model no: BG-163A-2BVDR

Hey, would a royal blue Baby G watch suit me, a woman?
I think so, they're great, functional watches. I'm in the navy and I'm on my second but I've been able to work, swim, exercise with them and they can definitely take a beating. I use the stopwatch while I run and mine has a world time feature which was great while I traveled to different countries, and they're pretty comfortable and easy to use. I'm a big fan of blue, and I'm also 26 yrs. old so don't worry, I'm not some high school kid telling you it's cool, I really do like them.
Reply:Hell yes!!!! I have a G-Shock, love it, wear it whenever I do anything outdoors.


Girls look great with those watches, more adventuress, in a Lara Croft way. And blue is a great colour to say you wear it for a practical reason... not just cause you like pink. (in the case of pink ones)


Plus blue looks good on fair skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment