Sunday, April 26, 2009

I need to either, find of make a royal blue suit for a man?

You see, i am going to a cosplay convention as Edgeworth and My boyfriend is going as Phoenix Wright. As i am a girl, outfits are slightly easier to come by, but i cannot for the life of me find a royal blue suit at a reasonable price.





I have tried ebay, and cheap online shops and they are either too expensive or not right for the job.





I cannot sew so making a suit is out of the question.





Can i dye a suit? Perhaps a grey one?





Please help...

I need to either, find of make a royal blue suit for a man?
go to a thrift shop..they always have suits, if you want cheap that's how youre going to get it..there's no point on renting a $200 suit for one night. or go to a store that sell/rent costume, they do rental also for cheaper.





good luck and have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment